TSNAP membership is open to a person with responsibility for educational assessment and/or accountability programs within a Texas public school district or regional service center.
TSNAP membership runs annually from September 1st through August 31st.
Benefits of TSNAP Membership:
- TSNAP promotes increased communication among assessment professionals across the state.
- TSNAP maintains a positive working relationship with TEA, ETS, and Pearson benefiting assessment professionals.
- TSNAP is a partner that participates in planning for the Texas Assessment Conference.
- TSNAP plans and conducts new test coordinator academies.
- TSNAP hosts a website that gives the latest up-to-date information and provides an online community for members.
- TSNAP provides a Best Practice Forum for members.
Cost of annual membership in TSNAP is $25.
How to pay your membership dues:
- Mail paper application with check to treasurer
- Mail/Email Purchase Order to treasurer
- Click the Join Now button below to pay with a credit card
If you are an individual who is involved in test development, development of accountability programs or products, please visit our sponsors page.
Print Paper REGISTRATION Form to Mail
For membership questions contact Thomas Negri, TSNAP Treasurer at email@example.com