The TSNAP organization holds many events designed to keep District Test Coordinators and Assessment Professionals up to date on the latest information regarding assessment, testing and accountability.
Below you will find our TSNAP sponsored events:
- TEA and TSNAP use the TETN network to provide up to date information regarding state testing. The topics vary throughout the year including program updates and additional training. Districts can access the TETN's through their Educational Service Center (ESC).
TSNAP New Coordinator Academy
- This Academy is designed for District Test Coordinators with 2 years or less experience.
- Participants will learn the basics of how to manage the state assessment program. Topics presented during the training will include: the calendar, test security, materials management, online testing, inventory, shipping, planning and much more.
TSNAP Not So New Coordinator Academy
- This event is designed for District Test Coordinators with less than five years of experience in the field of district testing.
- During this academy veteran District Test Coordinators will share their best practices regarding testing.
TSNAP Best Practice Forum
- This event is created for TSNAP members to discuss current best practices, network and receive current information regarding assessment in Texas.
Texas Assessment Conference
- The Texas Assessment Conference (TAC) provides the latest information on assessment, testing and accountability in education - elementary, secondary and postsecondary.
- Attendees receive the most current information from state agencies and policy makers, as well as, benefit from sharing the best implementation practices in schools, districts, colleges and universities.